Tuesday, April 3, 2012

The Lord Bless Thee

Just one of my recent cards that I made for a Friend's baptism card...I simply love that lily stamp from Heartfelt Creations..I stamped them on white cardstock..colored and cut them out...I then stamped the image again and cut out the main lilies and adhered them on top of my first image with glue dots..gives it a 3-d effect..the verse is heat embossed
DL.Art Thankful Thursday - Flowers
Word Art Wednesday #21 - word art provided or other inspirational verse or quote
Carson's Creations

4 comments:

  1. This is such a pretty card I love your embossing. that is a great scripture.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART thankful Thursday challenge.
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Regena! You won the ink pad at my blog! Please drop me an email, with your full name and mailing address, and I will get it right out to you :) Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Superb card and I must say that the quotation on it is so beautiful!

    Plastic Business Cards
    Plastic Card
    Scratch Card

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love anything from Heartfelt Creations and these lilies are no exception! Beautiful Card!

    ReplyDelete