Thursday, March 1, 2012

Maculine card

Loved the sketch that they have this week on Cards for Men...now making cards for guys is a challenge to every cardmaker...and when I saw this sketch I thought that's a perfect one for a guy card...I have had this heat embossed image on my craft table for soo long already...and I needed a masculine baptism card....I think it turned out not to bad...Love the gold matting....fits perfect with the gold embossing...I couldn't really get a clear pic...but good enoughCards For Men - Sketch
Word Art Wednesday – #17
Stamp-N-Doodle - Let's See Embossing Of Any Kind

9 comments:

  1. Hi Regena! Your card is just beautiful. We are so glad that you used scripture and chose to play along with us in this week's challenge at Word Art Wednesday. We hope you're having a great week, and that you will join us again next Wednesday for a great new challenge.
    Blessings,
    Karen L - Social Media Coordinator
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card. I am a lighthouse fanatic so my eye was drawn to the card. I like the gold embossing and the embossed paper. Thanks for sharing it over at WAW.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is stunning Regena. Love how you gold embossed this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a great take on our sketch challenge at cards for men, thanks for joining us good luck in our draw.
    hugs sandra dt

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card. Great job with the sketch. Thanks for joining us at Cards for Men. We love seeing your creations. Good luck on the challenge.
    Hugs, Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cool, thanks for sharing!
    Hey, we have a giveaway here, please stop by and add your name to the list - http://www.pixiedustpaperie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, Regena! Thanks for joining my blog candy! :) This card is fabulous--LOVE the blue and gold! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card- love the lighthouse!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow -- I have that stamp too! I love the layers you did on this --- very nice!

    ReplyDelete