Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Paper Piercing





I came across a video today where it showed how to paper pierce with the sewing machine..looked easy enough!!..so I figured I would give it a try..U have to remove the thread from the sewing machine..and I used a zig-zag stitch..Mine sure didnt turn out as nice as the one in the video..I had to practise a few times..till I got the right stitch lenght..next time I would use a bigger needle..TFL :))) Regena
Challenges:
Flutterby Wednesday - Open but must use an angel, butterfly or fairy
Creative Cottage Challenges - Things With Wings
Corrosive Challenge- Paper Piercing

4 comments:

  1. Very nice!! Thanks for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow this is so beautiful i just love those butterflies and the embossing. Thanks for joining in this weeks Creative Cottage Challenge, I hope you will join us again. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card thanks for joining us at the creative cottage this wk hugs Rebekah x

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG how cute! what a super idea!!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete