Monday, April 12, 2010

Bling and Bows!!


Two of my favorite things that I love adding to cards are Bling and Bows..sometimes when u make a card..and something seem to be missing..I usually add a few blings and /or a bow...Both usually add a finishing touch to any card..so when I found a couple of challenges that called for Blings/ Bows..I thought this challenge was to good to pass up..
Challenges:
Totally Gorjuss - Texture
Corrosive Challenge - Texture
For fun challenges/April showers bring may flowers

5 comments:

  1. I love your Avatar. I also like your card. I think that was cool how you added the glitter to the edge of the flowers. TFS with us at For Fun Challenges this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card. Thanks for joining us at TG this week.

    Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  3. great card.. Thanks for playing along at TG this week…Debs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bring on the bling! Love it! Thanks for playing along with us at Corrosive Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Could not agree more with you - I love to add bows and bling, too. My ten year old daughter loves bling (surprise, surprise!) but does not understand my fascination for bows.

    ReplyDelete