Friday, October 12, 2012

Wedding Card

Hi Peeps...Today I have  a Wedding card I made for a friend who recently got married..Karen over at PaperCraft Memories has the most beautiful Scripture word art...Her work is Awesome!! when I saw the one I have for my card...it was just what I was looking for to make Wedding cards...I added some Fred She Said Flowers...and punched some butterflies and leaves with Martha Stewart punches..I simply can't help adding butterflies...they always add a special touch!!...and the ribbon too...
I found some challenges to enter my card into
The Cuttlebug Spot is having a "What's on Your Desk?" challenge. that's what has been lying around on my desk..
Flourishes: Go Natural Noon Time Challenge
Tuesday Testimonial at Paper Expressions
 Twist of Faith #6 - for every season, with a verse(Summer)
 Word Art Wednesday - Kind Words

9 comments:

  1. This is so soft and sweet, and the scripture is just the perfect sentiment. Absolutely gorgeous, and we are SO lucky and SO blessed to have you share it with us in this week's challenge at Word Art Wednesday. I really enjoy seeing your sweet cards, Regina. Thanks so much for blessing me, and please know how much I appreciate your participation.
    Karen L
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Twist of Faith.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely fabulous! Thanks for sharing with me at Tuesday's Testimonial!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!! Love all the stories I have been reading through this challenge!

    The card is gorgious and I love the sentiment!!

    Thank you for joining us at The Cuttlebug Spot!

    Cuttlebugs&hugs
    Jannie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Regena, thanks so much for dropping by my blog, becoming a follower and leaving such a sweet comment. I've now found you in return and have become a follower of yours too. Your blog is fabulous and look forward to seeing your future creations.
    Good luck in my candy draw.
    Hugs
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A simply beautiful summer wedding card...and you were so right to add those pretty butterflies, lol.....thank you for joining us at Twist of Faith....good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for playing in our Challenge this week at Twist of Faith. Love all your layers,embellishments and the card colour combination, wonderful card!!!
    Hugs Trish

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow. This is beautiful. The colours, the sentiment, simple embellishments... I love it! Thanks for sharing with us at Twist of Faith!
    hugs and blessings,
    Pauline

    ReplyDelete