Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Silhoutte Dasies

Well I think I'm long over due for a new post already...Summer is in full swing in my little corner of the world..which usually means there isn't  a whole lot of activity on my craft table...but I did manage to make this quick card ...I had this silhouette stamp that I had been wanting to try out...I heat embossed it with black ..love the effect heat embossing gives an image..so much more then just stamping it...
Thanks for stopping by...Have a Great day
 http://www.atjoansgardens.com/
 Paper Pretties Embossing
The Cheerful Stamp Pad-silhouette



12 comments:

  1. Pretty card!!!! Thanks for joining us at Joan's Gardens for our weekly challenge.
    Joan
    www.atjoansgardens.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is lovely. thank you for joining our "silhouette" challenge at the cheerful stamp pad. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card...the dark green you used is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card and curtains. Thanks for linking up with Fabric Friday Challenge. If you are no following the blog I would appreciate it.

    Hugs
    Nana
    www.mycraftingchannel.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful card! Love the silhouette image - just perfect for our challenge at the Cheerful Stamp Pad.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a lovely image and perfect for the silouhette challenge! Thank you for joining the Cheerful Stamp Pad challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card!! Very effective use of the silhouette!
    Thanks for joining us at The Cheerful Stamp Pad!
    Hope you will join us again!
    Hugs
    Rene

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just beautiful - thanks for joining us at The Cheerful Stamp Pad. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. A lovely card. Thanks for joining us at The Cheerful Stamp Pad.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations, Regena, you won the challenge at the Cheerful Stamp Pad. Please send me your name and email to vickiromaine@yahoo.com

    I will put your name under your entry on my sidebar.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beautiful card! Ani
    P.S. We have a candy over at Card Mania Challenges, if you're interested...

    ReplyDelete