Monday, December 19, 2011

Peace on Earth

Stampin' Sisters in Christ Challenge 120 asked us to show an image or sentiment that gives the real meaning of Christmas. It's such an encouragement when u see a challenge like that..seeing cards that reflect the true meaning of Christmas...Jesus being born in Bethlehem...God's gift to mankind....Praise to God for this most Awesome gift!!! My card is really quick and simple..I borrowed some Christmas stamps from a friend..and wanted to play with them...The wiseman stamp works great with the pointsetta folder from Sissix.



Joan's Gardens - Quick Christmas Card
Word Art Wednesday

6 comments:

  1. Hi, this is a beautiful card. The embossing is so pretty, you captured it well in the picture. Thank you for sharing this at Word Art Wednesday!

    Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely Regena, wonderful embossing. Thank you for joining us at Stampin Sisters in Christ.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw beautiful card, love it, thanks for joining into my candy, good luck, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! I also love the snowflake ones below, very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Regena,
    Thanks for visiting my blog today and now I am here on yours. You do beautiful work! I'll look forward to each posting.
    www.cottagebelow.com/

    ReplyDelete