Monday, March 29, 2010

Not Sure??


Im sure everycardmaker has made a card that they weren't sure if they liked the way it turned out..Thats the case with this card..Im not sure if I like the way it tured out. My card layout was inspired by the sketch challenge at Our Creative Corner! ...and when all was said and done..I couldnt decide if I liked it or not..oh well I guess that happens to all of us..none the less Im still entering it ino the challenge ..never know what will happen..and by all means if u happen to view this card do share what u would have done differently..TFL..Regena

1 comment:

  1. Hello Regena!!! Your new blog is AWESOME!!! Love the layout!!!

    So sweet of you to play my last OCC Sketch with us and your card turned out simply BEAUTIFUL!!! It's perfect...so no worries!!!

    Big hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete