Monday, March 22, 2010

Heat embossing


On Saturday my sister-in-law and I spent the day making cards...and one of the things I tried for the first time was heat embossing..something I have been wanting to do for a long time..but I didnt have a heat gun..but my SIL had one..And I totally loved it!!even though my first attempts didnt turn out to good..but I figure with practise it will get better..Plus Im totally hooked!! now I want to emboss everything!!..Anyways here is one of the cards.. TFL...Regena :)
Challenges Im entering this card in:
All sorts Challenge Blog: Spring
Sweet Stampin Challenge: Spring is in the Air!
http://corrosivechallengesbyjanet.blogspot.com/
Challenge # 56 Paper Piecing ( I paper pieced the dragonflies..I first stamped them on to my cardstock..and then i stamped them on pink cardstock cut them out and used 3-D addhsive
The cuttlebug Spot: if you had wings

6 comments:

  1. This is so very elegant, just lovely.

    Thank you for sharing with us at Allsorts this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card, isn't it fun when you try a new technique! First time I did the baby wipe background, it went on cards for weeks after!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful! I love those butterflies, and what you did with the ribbon is very clever!!!! THANKS for joining us at The Corrosive Challenge blog this week!!!
    Chris & the DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a very [pretty card! Really love it! Whaqt a great color! Thank you for joining us for this weeks "Sweet Stampin" challenge! I look forward to seeing more of your incredibly gorgeous crafty works in the future!
    HUGS
    Rach ~ Queen La Rubba
    I invite you to hop on over and entering my candy give away!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. very elegant card...thanks for playing with SS....
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete