Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Card with Tag

I have always liked black and white cards..they always look so elegant!! so when I set out to make my latest card for the Liftateer group I joined on Fiskateers..I had no intention of including another color..but once I had gold embossed this long stemmed rose.. gold just seemed fit with this card..found this stamp at a garage sale...love it!!...I also made matching tag for this card..because over at Joan's Gardens their last challenge for the season is to make a card with matching tag..now I'm not really into making tags..but they seem to be the latest craze... and since Joan's Garden has a great prize up for grabs..I figured I might as well give it a try..






Wild Orchid Crafts - Embossed layers, (dry or heat embossing with at least 3 layers of paper)




7 comments:

  1. Regena your card and tag are so pretty. I agree, that is a very pretty rose. Thank you for joining us in the challenge at Joan's Gardens. Hope you will join us during the summer for other fun challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely, looks very elegant x

    Thankyou for joining my blog candy.... but I have noticed you have not linked a piccy in your side bar yet x

    hugs sally x
    sallysbitz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is adorable, thanks for sharing!
    Hey, I have a giveaway here, please come join in the fun!
    http://www.pixiedustpaperie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Regena, for joining my blog!
    I think your cards look very elegant en stylish!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Regina these are so elegant! I adore that tag!

    HUGS!
    Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Regina, I agree with you...black and white card are so elegant. Your card is lovely, I like the added yellow frame too. Beautiful work.

    With Love.

    ReplyDelete